Monday, May 27, 2013

Owl mania

OWL. I think everyone of us has a favorite symbol, a print, a icon...For me they are the owls, I love them and every time I find owl clothes or accessories I can't do anithing but buy them, I love them madly.
My last new entry in terms of owls is this bangle taken on clothingloves ( on clothingloves you can find also wolesale clothing, wolesale women's clothing and wolesale women's shirt..)
Now I'm looking for an owl watch..Who wants help me to find it?

GUFI. Credo che ognuno di noi abbia un simbolo preferito, una stampa, una fantasia...Per me sono i gufi, li adoro e ogni volta che trovo vestiti o accessori gufosi non posso fare a meno che comprarli, li amo alla follia.
La mia ultima new in in fatto di gufi รจ stata questa bangle presa su clothingloves (su questo sito di abbigliamento potete trovare molte cose carine come camicie vestiti ecc..).
Adesso sono alla ricerca di un orologio con gufo...Chi mi aiuta a trovarlo!?
 
TWITTER / BLOGLOVIN / INSTAGRAM /GOOGLE+ / PINTEREST / CHICISIMO / LOOKBOOK




No comments:

Post a Comment