Friday, May 3, 2013

My (weekend) wishlist vol 4

WEEKEND.Hello dear here we are at "the second weekend of the week" how doyou spend it? I will live two exciting dayswith the company of my books, exams again, and so as always in the study breaks I find myself  to wander in the various online shops...These are my wishes of the week,What are yours? 
I hope that yours will be a really good weekend

WEEKEND. Buongiorno cari,eccoci qua al "secondo weekend della settimana" come lo passerete? Io vivrò due entusiasmanti giornate  in compagnia dei miei libri, sono di nuovo sotto esame, e così nelle pause studio mi ritrovo come sempre a girovagare nei vari negozi on line...questi i miei desideri della settimana.Quali sono i vostri?
Spero che il vostro sia davvero un buon weekend

THE LIST
1.The bridge Shoulder bag  203
2.Cloé eau de parfum  56
3.Clarins Rouge prodige 19,90
4.Mango scarf   17,99
5.Sheinside necklace  9,98
6.Marc Jacobs mouse flats 248
7.Forever21 floral baseball cap  8,90
8.Victoria secret bustier bra  36
9.Moschino wallet  182
10.Topshop sunglasses  21

TWITTER / BLOGLOVIN / INSTAGRAM /GOOGLE+ / PINTEREST / CHICISIMO / LOOKBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment