Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Street style inspiration from NYFW fall winter 2013

FROM THE STREETS. I know I'm a little late, NYFW it ended almost a week ago and obviously I couldn't  follow it as I wanted due to exams (I can't wait all of this will be ended)...
Anyway I'm trying to update me best of what has been seen on the New York catwalks,but you also know my passion for the streetstyle, that although it is a consequence of the trend dictated by fashion weeks for me is the source of inspiration for excellence.
And this is where I want to begin treating the topic fashion weeks, so go with order beginning to see who wore what on the streets of the Big Apple!
Enjoy!



FROM THE STREETS. So di essere un pò in ritardo, la NYFW è finita ormai da quasi una settimana e ovviamente non ho potuto seguirla come avrei voluto causa esami (non vedo l'ora che tutto questo finisca)... Ad ogni modo sto cercando di aggiornarmi al meglio su ciò che si è visto sulle passerelle newyorchesi ma voi sapete anche della mia passione per lo streetstyle, che sebbene sia una conseguenza dei trend dettati dalle  settimane della moda per me rappresenta la fonte d'ispirazione per eccellenza. Ed è prorio da qui che voglio iniziare a trattare l'argomento fashion weeks, perciò andiamo con ordine cominciando a vedere chi a sfoggiato cosa nelle strade della grande mela...
Enjoy!

TWITTER / BLOGLOVIN / GOOGLE+ / PINTEREST / CHICISIMO / LOOKBOOK




















No comments:

Post a Comment