Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hair and make up

daily post-4

TWITTER / BLOGLOVIN / INSTAGRAM /GOOGLE+ / PINTEREST / CHICISIMO / LOOKBOOK
   
POP COLORS. In these days I have an incredible desire of spring, after all we are in March and I think anyone seriously start to miss the good weather and light clothes, but unfortunately the weather is not agree...
I had already begun to match some spring outfits but out there are like nine degrees, and you know I don't feel like leave home with chiffon skirts without tights! But when the temperatures do not allow us to taste a bit of spring,accessories and make-up can halp us. So today I show you this hair and make-up look with pop colors that I hope to show off soon outside of my four walls.
The inspirations comes from my new fluo orange earrings by Clothingloves.net a whole sale dresses net   and  wolesale jewelry site where you can find  cheap women clothings and mutch more.
 I really needed a bit of color, I hope you like this post a little unusual for me, Have a nice day!

POP COLORS. In questi giorni ho un voglia incredibile di primavera, del resto siamo a Marzo e penso che a chiunque inizano a mancare sul serio le belle giornate e i vestiti leggeri, purtroppo però il meteo non è daccordo...Avevo già iniziato a preparare qualche bell'outfit primaverile ma fuori ci sono tipo nove gradi e sapete non me la sento di uscire di casa con gonnelline in chiffon senza calze! Ma quando le temperature non permettono nel concreto di assaggiare un pò di primavera accessori e make up possono venirci in aiuto.Così oggi vi mostro questo look hair and make-up dai colori pop che spero di poter sfoggiare presto al di fuori delle mie quattro mura.
L'ispirazione è arrivata dai miei nuovi orecchini arancio fluo di Clothingloves.net,un sito di  vendita abbigliamento  e vendita accessori dove potete trovare vestiti low cost e molto altro.
Avevo proprio bisogno di un pò di colore,spero che questo post un pò insolito vi piaccia,Buona giornata!

daily post-1 daily post-2 daily post-5

No comments:

Post a Comment