Sunday, December 2, 2012

HoliDAYS Day 2 with Jenny.

Welcome to Day 2 of our SMB HoliDAYS celebration!

Today Jenny is bringing us a wonderful idea on how to save a little bit of money, but still get a TON of supplies together in order to partake in a holiday mini album/December Daily and have a bit of fun while we're at it! Here's what she has for us:


I met Trisha through Studio Calico / Twitter and while talk of the Holidays and December Daily we thought it would be cool to swap papers and embellishments to use for our December Daily Books. I did not have many Christmas type of products so this was a perfect solution. Along with a fellow scrapper we decided what size books we were going to create. The swaps were a success so we decided to do it again this year. Here are some peeks of the types of things I included in her package:


I also stamped out different basic images I thought she could use. I found blank chipboard deers at Michael's and they had to be covered in glitter! I also created the circles. They are Flocked with stars and little words. 

Here we decided to split whole packages of Wood Veneer trees & snowflakes and Mistable trees & snowflakes. She will be sending half of wood Veneer Snowflakes and Mistable Snowflakes. 


She is creating a 4x6 album so I tried to cut down a variety of papers including Glitter Cardstock, Canvas, and Cork.

Overall this is a great way to add variety to your December Daily without spending a lot of money and getting to use up product. I hope you will find a buddy and try it out next year!

I LOVE this idea! So much in fact, that when she told me about her HoliDAYS post, I just HAD to find a partner & do a swap too-- can't wait to see what goodies I get from insta & SC friend, Danielle. LOVE the idea of trading a few stash items & splitting up fun finds, what couldn't be MORE perfect about this holiday swap??

No comments:

Post a Comment